In Season & Fresh from the Garden, the Fields, the Orchards & the Woods
Laughing Duck Gardens & Cookery
Gardening & Cookery Workshops
Terms & Conditions
Practical advice and hands-on techniques: We are offering practical workshops based on over two decades of experience (for gardening; three for cooking) to help you become a better food gardener and a better cook. The current schedule is posted here.
To register or for more information, please contact us. If you are interested in one of our workshops but can’t make it, contact us, anyway. If we have enough interest, we’ll offer the workshop on an other day too! We can also arrange for private lesson or a consulting session.
Private lessons (one on one or for a group) are also available, as well as gift certificates.
Registration & Cancellation Information:
· Class size is limited. To avoid disappointment, register early.
· 50% deposit or full payment guarantee reservation, otherwise you will be placed on a waiting list. We confirm registration.
· Should you need to cancel, we will refund your payment less $25.00 for administrative cost if cancellation is made at least 5 full business days prior to the day of the class. Otherwise, there will be no refund unless somebody on the waiting list can attend in your stead.
· If we cancel the workshop, we will issue a full refund as promptly as possible. Refunds will be the only “compensation” for workshop that we cancel
· Please do not bring pets of any kinds or anybody who is not registered for the class (No children unless they are also registered for the class.)
· All the workshops take place near Washington, VA, at the foothill of the Shenandoah National Park (directions provided upon registration.). The gardening workshops take place - in full or in part - outdoors in the garden. Please dress accordingly. Directions sent following registration.
· There are cats, chicken and bees in residence.
Testimonials: please read here what others have to say about the workshops they attended.